Play Mini Golf with Amazing Mountain Backdrop in Helen GA
Play Mini Golf With An Amazing Helen, GA Mountain Backdrop
Crisp mountain air, sunshine on your shoulders and a round of golf make for the perfect day in Helen, Georgia. Only smaller. Miniature golf provides a fun day for the entire family.
Golf tends to be all about the adults, or the dads, leaving the rest of the family behind. But miniature golf is a choice that should be included when deciding on activities for the kids as well as the rest of the family as it brings everyone together for a fun adventure. This game isn’t about winning, it’s about the fun you have along the way.
Helen, Georgia has several miniature golf courses. On your next trip north, make mini golf a part of your agenda when looking for fun things to do while up in north Georgia.
Address: 1081 Edelweiss Strasse Helen GA 30545
Arr, matey! Brush up on your pirate talk for a day at the Pirate’s Cove miniature golf course in Helen, GA. At Pirate’s Cove you can putt your way through secret caves, behind cascading waterfalls and romantic footbridges as you make your way through this adventure course.
The open course design allows easy access for strollers and wheelchairs so all members of the family can enjoy the pirate adventure.
Bavarian Mountain Miniature Golf & Arcade
Address: 8065 South Main Street Helen, GA 30545
Rated as a top family activity, mini-golf is a simple and fun activity for a terrific time together. At Bavarian, you’ll enjoy the thematic course and scenic view as you apply your putting skills across the 18 hole course. When you’ve finished enjoying a few rounds, explore the largest arcade in thirty miles with your family.
Alpine Mini Golf Village
Address: 7914 South Main Street Helen, GA 30545
The Alpine Mini Golf Village on Main Street, in Helen, Georgia, makes for a fun-filled day. The course features beautiful gardens, picnic grounds and an ice cream parlor.
Alpine Mini Golf Village welcomes pets, kids, moms, dads, grandmas, grandpas — everyone can join in the putting fun! You will especially enjoy the gorgeous flower gardens accentuating the scenic views of the mountains and rivers surrounding the course.
The course also stays open late so you can have fun into the evening on those warm summer nights.
- Things to Do
- Horseback Riding In Helen Georgia – Where To Go For The Best Adventure
- Top 3 Scenic Drives & 5 Top Sights To See In The North Georgia Mountains
- Winter Things To Do In And Around Helen
- There Are More Holidays To Celebrate in Helen Georgia Outside of Oktoberfest
- Richard Russell Scenic Highway – A Must See Near Helen, Georgia
- Strike It Rich In The Gold Mines In and Near Helen, Georgia
- Zip Lining Your Way To Fun In North Georgia: History, Safety, & Operators
- Golfing: Getting In A Little Tee Time While Enjoying Helen, Georgia
- All The Fun Things To Do With Your Pet In The North Georgia Mountains
- Turkey Hunting: Tips & Advice for Shooting In and Around Helen, Georgia
- Helen, Georgia Festivals & Other Things to Do During Spring Break
- 7 Creative Ideas for What To Do During Your Next Cabin Retreat
- Feel Like You’re in Germany When You Visit Helen, Georgia
- The Top 3 Most Unique North Georgia Getaways
- North Georgia is Filled With Extreme Sport Experiences: Here Are 3 To Choose From
- Here’s How To De-Stress and Relax While Visiting Helen, Georgia
- All The Interesting Bridges To Visit Around Helen, Georgia
- Things To Do With Kids