Our Cancellation & Refund Policy
Thank you for booking with Cedar Creek, we take pride in providing guests with a stay that exceeds their expectations. Please read and sign that you understand the information in this agreement. Should you have any questions, contact us at (770) 952-4130.
Please be careful not to unsubscribe from Cedar Creek Cabin emails as it will prevent you from receiving important information about your stay. If you unsubscribe from the emails, we cannot resubscribe you; you will need to go back to a previous email and update your email preferences.
Minimum Age to Rent
● If renting a larger than one bedroom cabin, the renter must be 25 years of age minimum. ● For a one bedroom cabin, renter must be 21 years of age minimum.
● All renters must accept the rental agreement and upload a driver’s license in order to be confirmed.
● Anyone booking a reservation only a few days prior to their stay, will be asked to provide an additional security deposit and may be asked to verify their identity and information using other methods. Deposits and Payments:
● When you reserve a cabin, we will charge 30% of the total for the stay on your credit card.
● The remaining 70% balance will be charged to the card on file 28 days before arrival.
● For reservations made less than 28 days prior to check in, the full amount will be charged at time of booking.
Our Reservation Change, Cancellation, & Refund Policy
● To change a reservation, call to explore available options or send an email to email@example.com requesting reservation change confirmation.
● Canceling your reservation more than 14 business days before your visit will result in a 100% refund less the cost of the travel insurance. If you cancel inside of 14 days from check in date, you will not receive a refund. The exception to this policy is for Booking.com, where cancellation within 21 days of check in will result in no refund.
NOTE for reservations made through AirBnB, Booking.com and Tripadvisor: These vendors handle your payments, therefore any refund will be provided to you by the company you reserved through.
● Although we cannot issue a refund for a reservation canceled less than 14 business days before the arrival date, we would like the opportunity to work with you on possible options for rebooking your stay.. ● Cedar Creek Cabins suggests that you purchase trip insurance for the final 14 business days leading up to your arrival and for issues that may occur during your stay. ● We do not provide refunds for early departures or unused nights of the reservation.
Trip Cancellation & Travel Insurance
Trip Cancellation Insurance is intended to provide protection to you against loss of your paid reservation money due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your travel investment and force you to cancel your trip. To protect you from unexpected circumstances, we recommend purchasing trip cancellation insurance.
We cannot refund rental deposit payments due to circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to, hurricane or storm-caused evacuations, road closures, inclement weather, power outages, or any illness or injury to someone within your traveling party that may cause you to cancel your trip.
Early Check In Please request early check in via email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to your arrival. If we are able to accommodate your request, there will be a $50 early check-in fee.
Check-In/Out, Directions & Key Codes
We want to make sure that your experience with us is enjoyable and hassle free.
To be sure the property is in great shape upon checking in, we recommend arriving between the hours of 4pm-6pm as our staff is available Mon-Fri from 9am-6pm and Sat 9am-1pm. Any messages left outside of our regular business hours will be returned the next business day. Please do leave a message if there is an urgent matter.
- You will receive directions to your cabin along with your entry code no later than 7 days prior to your arrival date after verifying your rental agreement and a valid ID.
- We use a contactless check in process. Please go directly to your cabin using the directions and use the code that will be provided to you to access your cabin. Use the same code to open and relock the cabin door. If your cabin has a deadbolt, simply put in the code, and the light will turn green, and then turn the deadbolt to either unlock or lock your door.
- We recommend that you print directions, as GPS & cell phone services can be unreliable as you approach the cabin.
- Check-in time is 4pm.
- Check-out time is 11am. In order to ensure that we are able to have the cabin ready for our next guest, we will bill you at a rate of $200/hr. after 11:00am.
Pet (Dog) Policy
Some of our cabins are pet(dog) friendly, and you can bring your dog for a fee. Please check if the cabin you have reserved is dog friendly. If you have severe allergies to dogs, we suggest staying in a cabin that is not dog friendly. Although we thoroughly clean and sanitize our cabins after each guest, pet-friendly cabins may not be the best alternative for those with severe allergies to dogs. (You can find a list of our Pet Friendly Cabins at https://www.cedarcreekcabinrentals.com/helen/help/pet-friendly)
- A guest staying in a pet friendly cabin may bring up to two (2) dogs, each no more than 20 pounds. The pet fee is $25 per pet, per night, and is non refundable. The fee does NOT cover damages caused by the dog such as:
- Pet hair lodged in comforters, rugs, blankets, or furniture will result in those items being thrown out and billed at $75 or higher depending on the item that is ruined. We can send you the comforters or sheets at your expense.
- Pet hair on sheets will be charged at $50 per sheet set.
- Damages to wood or furniture or other items will be assessed and billed accordingly.
- Pet owners must pick up any pet waste near the cabin.
- Pets must be crated when left alone inside the cabin.
Pet Damages will be charged on the credit card on file.
I would like to add (place 0 here if there are no pets) pets for my stay. The rate is $25/nt per pet and it is ok to bill to my credit card on file.
If you are booked through Airbnb, Booking.com or Tripadvisor, we may need to call for a credit card or bill through them directly.
General Cabin Information and Guidelines& Insights for Using Cabins
- 2 cars for 1–2-bedroom cabins and 3 cars at 3-4 cabins are allowed. If you intend to have more cars, please contact us via phone or email and advise us of extra cars to avoid having them towed/removed.
- TVs in all cabins require you to have your own streaming service as all TVs are now streaming. Please bring your id/pass to utilize all streaming services.
- All cabins have washers & dryers. We provide a sample of laundry detergent, feel free to bring your own as well.
- We provide towels and linens based on the number of guests. If they are removed or destroyed, a fee of $10 per towel and $25 per sheet to replace them will be charged to your credit card. ● We suggest bringing extra towels if you intend to use the hot tub.
- We provide a supply of trash bags, toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, and hand soap. Please bring your own bath soap, shampoo, and conditioner.
- Smoking inside the cabins is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and will result in a penalty of $250 fee and eviction if violated. Smoking outside is permitted if at least 30 feet from the cabin.
- Cedar Creek Cabin Rentals reserves the right to remove guests that are belligerent or disrespectful to our staff or other guests.
- Your cabin has internet access. Please locate the network that matches your cabin name. There is no password.
- Please leave the premises reasonably clean. Clean kitchenware, dishes, grill, and fireplace. Please take out the trash. If available, please transfer ashes from the fireplace to the fire pit. Do not leave food in the oven, refrigerator, or cupboards; remove all unused grocery items from the cabin. Cabins that are left in an unreasonably dirty state will be charged an additional fee.
- Shooting firearms is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate eviction.
- Do not flush sanitary napkins as it can result in major damage to the septic system.
- If you leave behind any items, we will happily return them for the cost of mailing and a small fee.
- Many of our cabins are equipped with smart thermostats allowing us to adjust the temperature remotely. Refer to the cabin binder on our website or by using the QR code in the cabin for instructions on how to operate the thermostats.
- For your protection, hot tubs are drained, refilled and sanitized before guest arrival. Please note that it takes between 4 and 6 hours for a hot tub to heat back up to operating temperature. Although we make every effort to drain and refill hot tubs as early in the day as possible, there may be instances where a hot tub will not reach operating temperature until as late as 10 pm on the date of your arrival.
- Although we drain, clean and refill after every use, our hot tubs are filled with well water that tends to be high in minerals and could change the color of the water. Water cleaning screens are provided near the tubs to be used to remove any loose sediment.
Being Close to Nature Means Bugs
Both seen and unseen biting bugs can be one of the most frustrating insect pests to come into contact with. The naturally wooded environment of North Georgia provides an optimal habitat for many such bugs to live and thrive. It is imperative that you invest in protecting yourself and your family when venturing outdoors, and while staying within our cabin facilities. Biting bugs such as no-see-ums, mites, fleas, and chiggers often swarm their victims and can cause frustrating and annoying skin irritation or bites. Using insect and/or bug-repellent products is one of many options you can use to help prevent bites. It is also recommended you remain aware of your surroundings at all times, avoiding locations that may be prone to insect nests or hives. These locations may include but are not limited to the following: swamps or other areas of long-standing water, moss beds, heavily laid pine straw, and thick vegetation.
Cedar Creek Cabin Rentals, LLC. will not be held liable for injury or irritation arising from bug bites of any kind during your stay.
Due to the nature of the environment, bugs may on occasion wander into the cabin. Ensure you check all clothing, bags, and other items or apparel used outdoors before entering the cabin, as you don’t want to track unwanted critters inside with you. Cedar Creek Cabin Rentals, LLC. performs our due diligence to ensure a safe and pleasurable experience for our customers.
We have a licensed and certified technician perform monthly insect prevention services; this includes comprehensive bed checks for bed bugs. Professional housekeeping services are also conducted prior to each new reservation.
During your stay should you notice or suspect any bug activity whether seen or unseen, please contact us at 770-952-4130 and we will have our technician come out to inspect the premises.
Liability Disclaimer Renters shall hold Cedar Creek Rentals, LLC. harmless and indemnified from and against all loss or damage occasioned by use, misuses or abuse of any part of or fixture on the premises, surrounding areas and from or against any omission, neglect, or default of the Renter, his/her guests or invitees.
The Renter acknowledges that Cedar Creek Cabins, LLC is acting solely in the capacity of Agent for the property owner and assumes no liability hereunder.
I have read and agree with all of Cedar Creek Cabins, LLC policies for myself and all guests staying in the cabin. I am aware failure to comply may result in a request to leave the cabin without a refund.