Image courtesy of Shutterstock
When Is Oktoberfest In Helen Georgia? And How Much?
According to the Helen Chamber of Commerce, Oktoberfest begins September 5th through September the 8th, 12th-15th, 19th-22nd and goes from September 26th until October 27th.
Please note: ID's will be checked at the door for all ages!
Mondays - Thursdays 6 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Fridays 6 p.m. - Midnight
Saturdays 1 p.m. - Midnight
Sundays 1 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Mondays - Fridays = $8 per person
Saturdays = $10 per person
Sundays = Free
Helen Festhalle Address
- 1074 Edelweiss St. Helen, Georgia 30545
- Renee Chacon | 706-878-1908
Join up in the longest running United States Oktoberfest with a parade, music and local activities. Here's key information on the parade and band schedule.
Saturday, September 8th at noon.
Music Band Schedule
Bands such as Goldne Volksmusik Sterne, Euro Express, Prost, and others will be performing September 5th through October 27th.
- September 5 - 8 | Goldne Volksmusik Sterne | Johnny Koenig
- September 12-15 | Euro Express | Zweifel Brothers
- September 19 - 22 | Martin Gross und sein Sonnenschein Express | Sonnen Schnapps
- September 26 - 29 | Prost | Festhaus Music
- Sept. 30 - Oct. 6 | Squeeze Box | featuring Ted Lange & Mollie B. | Sonnen Schnapps
- October 7-13 | Dan Witucki and Mein Heimatland Musikanten | Alpinedoc Matthias
- October 14 - 20 | Alpenmusikanten | Herb Albinus
- October 21 - 27 | Europa | Herb Albinus
A guide will board your motor coach dressed in authentic Bavarian costume and direct a tour of the historical areas and points of interest surrounding Alpine Helen. Make your reservations through the step on guide service: Dottie Johnson 706-878-1275
What Is Oktoberfest?
Stay In a Lovely Cabin During Oktoberfest
Our Additional Oktoberfest Resources
In our Oktoberfest topic hub, you'll discover ways to make your next Oktoberfest the best ever.
Here's a quick list of these resources.
- What Is The Big Deal About Oktoberfest In Helen Georgia?
- How To Plan Your Trip To Oktoberfest In Helen Georgia
- The Best Places To Eat Like A German During Oktoberfest In Helen Georgia
- Consider One Of These Oktoberfest Adventures In Helen Georgia
- 5 Ways You Can Experience German Influence in Helen GA
- These Four Things Are Why Helen Is THE Place To Be For Oktoberfest
- Top 5 Places To Stay During Oktoberfest in Helen
- The Music Of Oktoberfest - Folk, Polka, Schlager and more!
- Do You Know Answers To These Ten Oktoberfest Questions?
- Fun Family Things to Do While In Helen At Oktoberfest
- Visit Scarecrow Trail And Other Halloween Attractions While In Helen Georgia
What Oktoberfest Secrets Do You Know?
Do you have great insights and links for Oktoberfest? Share them in the comments section below.Topics: Family Vacations, Cabin Rentals