Dear Cabin Lovers,
In this difficult time, we, at Cedar Creek Cabin Rentals, want to communicate our best wishes as we work through the impacts of COVID-19.
- Our foremost concern is the health and safety of our guests and that of our team.
- We are open and will remain open for business. Helen, GA businesses have also stated they are open and will remain open. Please do check specific locations as times and restrictions may apply.
- We are keeping a close eye on updates for the latest developments related to COVID-19 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Team members are not permitted to go in a property if they are showing any symptoms.
- Please coordinate with our office if you are looking for an early check in. Our cleaning crew could be cleaning or inspecting cabins up until check in time. Arriving after check in time will keep all parties safe and avoid being in proximity to our staff.
- We continue to be sure to keep our cabins in safe conditions and utilize sterilizing products on all touched surfaces after each guest departure and continue utilizing bleach (as always) for all linens and towels.
We believe one of the best ways to get away and remain safe is to enjoy nature. At Cedar Creek Cabins, there is never a check in location where people may gather, rather you simply drive directly to your cabin and use the key-less entry. We feel this is one of the safest ways to enjoy time with family and to be in nature in the mountains of North Georgia.
If you have questions, please contact us at 770-952-4130.
We wish you success in dealing with this crisis and look forward to seeing you soon.
Cedar Creek Cabins Owner